AIMP is a powerful audio player that can be used as an alternative to Winamp. Those advantages are its small size, memory-efficient and easy to use. The main changes in this version is 3:10 AIMP features re-inclusion of Audio Converter and a few new Skin that has been perfected.
Changing the way AIMP Skin :
- See the top left of the AIMP, click 'Preferences' (Ctrl + P)
- Select the 'Interface' - 'Skins', select the skin you want, and click 'Apply'
- You can also adjust the color by sliding the slide AIMP Skin color.
How to Add AIMP Skin :
- Download AIMP Skin here.
- If still a zip file, extract it first
- Having obtained the file with the extension *. Acs2 or *. Acs3, put in the folder C: \ Program Files \ AIMP3 \ Skins
- Open the 'Interface' - 'Skins'> Skins new ready to use.